Private Yoga Sessions
Private Yoga Sessions are with Satya Larrea, Whole Yoga Owner, Yoga educator, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT.
Private session(s) are an opportunity to personalize your yoga experience. By working one-on-one with Satya you’ll develop an embodied relationship to yourself, focus on your goals, and enhance your life with movement and breath.
There are many reasons students seek private lessons:
- New to yoga? Some people prefer a preview to yoga before jumping into a class. Learn the nuts and bolts first, in a private session.
- Healing an injury? Learn how to modify and support yourself better.
- Receive coaching and learn techniques, postures and/or sequences tailored to your objectives.
- Athlete or performer? Co-create a practice designed for your physical and mental requirements.
- Growing as a yoga teacher? Advance your practice and receive mentoring and coaching from Satya.
- Looking for a perfect gift? This is an attentive, safe, deeply special yoga experience people rarely think to purchase for themselves.
Private yoga sessions are perfect for all of this and more.
- They’re a personal and often-needed complement to public classes and/or home practice.
- They offer unparalleled opportunities for physical and emotional support, overcoming plateaus, recovering from setbacks, and much more.
Where You Can Work With Satya
Whole Yoga Studio in Denver on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
1735 E. 17th Ave. Denver, CO 80218
The Massage Collective in Boulder on Wednesdays
4710 Table Mesa Drive Suite B Boulder, CO 80305
How to begin
Make the decision to invest in your growth and get the support you need to let go of habits that set you back. The rest is easy!
What is the time commitment?
Each session is 60 minutes.
What will my financial investment be?
Single session – $95
3 sessions – $239 (suggested for most)
6 sessions – $429
What are the benefits of working with Satya one on one?
The undivided attention and support of a Yoga Educator with 25 years of experience.
Guidance on clearly stating your personal intentions with yoga/meditation.
Integrated approach on how to take your next step to wellness.
Accountability to your own vision and growth.