A Beginners Guide to Meditation
The New Year is just around the corner,
are you ready to set up your resolution?
Have you been curious about Yoga and Meditation?
Join Mark Roncato & Tiffany Goetzfried in a four week Beginners Yoga and Meditation series.
Study in depth the breakdown of basic poses, breath and focus to find your seat in meditation.
Classes start Saturday January 5th, and continuing
Sign Up Now!
Currently we don’t have any of the Following continued Education Courses on our schedule. Let us know if you are interested!
Meditation Teacher Training Level 2
- Expanding breath awareness
- Pranayama and meditation techniques for subtle energy and the chakras
- What is spiritual growth?
- Witness consciousness
- The physical, subtle and causal bodies
- Teaching skills for continuing meditation students
- Daily teaching practica
- Develop a 6-week continuing meditation course to teach from upon completing the training
- Deepen your experience of meditation as practiced in Shambhava Yoga
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shambhava Yoga Meditation Teacher Training Level 1
- Approaching and modifying advanced asanas including Scorpion, Lotus Headstand, advanced balance poses and binds
- Advanced transitions
- Assisting and adjusting advanced postures
- Workshop-style teaching
- Design an advanced yoga series to teach from upon completion of training
- Meditation and philosophy topics vary by participant interest: deepening subtle body awareness, puja and mantra, history of Shambhava Yoga™, Zen philosophy and Kashmir Shivaism, etc.
- Deepen your experience of Shambhava Yoga meditation
Elemental Balance: Ayurveda and Yogic Lifestyle
This is a 60 hour training which can contribute towards 700 hour (not 500 hour) Shambhava yoga certification or continuing education with Yoga Alliance.
- The Five Elements
- 20 Gunas
- Doshas & Sub-doshas
- Pranayama and Asana for doshic balance
- Agni and Ama
- The Six Tastes
- Food Guidelines
- Daily Routines
- Marma Points
- Ayurvedic philosophy
- Abyanga massage
- Tongue, Face and Pulse analysis
- Learn to make Ayurvedic spice blends, ghee and kitchari
- Chanting and Meditation – focus on balancing the chakra system